Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access this website, for the purposes described below:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
According to who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data that are obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as their own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, the Article 29 Working Group has stated that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, they are unlikely to represent a risk For the privacy of the users, in the case of first-party cookies, to treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, to provide information on their use and to include the possibility of users expressing their refusal regarding their use.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
The cookies we use are anonymous and do not provide references that allow us to know the personal data of the user, therefore no data are obtained from the names or surnames of users or the postal address from where they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which the users access is assigned, the number of users Visits, frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve our website, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do this by setting the browser options installed on your computer. You can use the following links, which corresponds to your browser, to know how to change preferences about cookies:
The installation of the cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. Such consent is considered obtained if the user browses through our website, or if he or she performs certain actions involving the express authorization of the installation of the cookies, since our Cookies Policy is public and accessible through a link called " Cookies Policy ", present in the footer of our website.
In the case of using a link posted on our website, which directs you to a website outside of ours, it will have its own cookies policy and you will be informed by said site in case you require your own or external cookies.