Fly to the most important trade fairs in the world
International trade fairs and events are on the move again, and they're going stronger than ever. Among the best transfer options: private flights. Discover the most interesting trade fair calendar and flight options for you.
The world's major capitals and Europe's best-known business areas are the most common destinations for this type of event. Companies and organisations from all over the world take advantage of these meetings to expand their business and build relationships with partners of interest.
Here are the dates of some of the most important trade fairs:
- Expo Dubai. Theme: Connecting minds, creating the future. This six-month fair is the place where nearly 200 countries come together to offer products, services and tourist attractions. The aim of Expo Dubai is to generate new export links and to enable new business to be done thanks to the rapprochement between nations through attendance at the fair. It is considered one of the most anticipated foreign trade events in the world. Venue: Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Calendar: until 31 March.
- Anuga. Brings together 10 trade fairs under one roof. This international food fair covers some 290,000 square metres and is attended by more than 7,000 exhibitors from over 100 countries. It is the platform for the exchange of all groups of the retail, trade and catering industry. In total around 165,000 trade visitors from around 200 countries attend the fair. Schedule: April 26th to 29th.
- IMEX Frankfurt. The fair brings together more than three thousand suppliers from all sectors of the global meetings industry. Exhibitors include national and regional tourist boards and convention bureaus. IMEX is attended by leading hotel companies, conference and exhibition venues, cruise lines, airlines, airlines, spa centres, technology providers and event management specialists. Calendar: From 31 May to 2 June.
- Intergift. Intergift is the most comprehensive sales, promotion and marketing fair for the gift and decoration industry. It is the leading trade fair for the gift and decoration sector in Spain and Portugal. It has been held for 79 consecutive editions, twice a year, in February and September. In this way, this international fair of a uniquely professional nature covers both the Spring/Summer and Christmas and Epiphany campaigns. Venue: Madrid, Spain. Calendar: Calendar: 14 to 18 September.
- Expoalimentaria. It is one of the main business meeting points in Latin America for the food and beverage sector. Expoalimentaria focuses on five specialised sectors: food and beverages, machinery, containers and packaging and foreign trade services. All of these concentrate the interest of many companies in the gastronomic sector from all over the world. Venue: Lima, Peru. Calendar: September 21st to 23rd.
- SIAL. The fair is designed for the global community of food professionals. It is the place where trends, innovations and new business have been concentrated for more than 50 years. SIAL Paris is considered the largest food fair in the world, generating more than 2.5 billion euros in trade. Venue: Paris, France. Calendar: 15 to 19 October.
If you already know which fair you want to attend and you are considering the option of a private plane transfer, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-607-280 and we will advise you so that you can assess the best option for your air transfer.
Arrive at your destination when you need without waiting or unexpected changes. We can arrange your private flight to international fairs and events. We advise you and accompany you throughout the whole process of managing your flight. More than 25 years of experience behind us.
Source: TopAdventure magazine.